|Описание вакансии "Senior PHP developer":
— 3+ years of PHP HTML
— Experience with PHP, Ajax/jQuery, CSS, CURL, MySQL
— Experience with one or more PHP Frameworks
— Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns
- Updating the site with added features.
- Testing the site for proper functioning.
- Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
- Provide efficient support to the PHP content.
- Develop the content based on the client requirements.
- Deliver proper guidance and support on the page layout and display features for the client websites.
- Will have proper communication other programmers and designers for an efficient outcome.
— highly competitive salary;
— paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
— office in the center of the city with very convenient location (2 minutes walk from Universitet underground station);
— best opportunities for career growth with world-wide IT-company
— the opportunity to travel and work from our offices in the US