|Описание вакансии "MongoDB Expert":
|| Project description:
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), Table Service Restaurants and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in ""offline-first"" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports 3d party software and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on QSR industry in the USA and actively conquers European market (Spain and Great Britain in perspective).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in QSR industry.
Application suite includes:
1) Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron, Angular4) POS app.
2) Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2/Angular4) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular4/AWS Lambdas).
Are you looking to broaden your experience in practical using of a highly loaded system that uses MongoDB? Do you want to use all your skills to get even deeper into how effectively use Mongo, how to get the maximum out of it? Use this unique chance to gain exceptional knowledge based on the complexity of the supported solution? Do you want to participate in something as big as dealing with thousands of Quick Service Restaurant installations, support processing of millions of transactions?
We are looking for a developer with exceptional expertise in using MongoDB in highly loaded and large-volume databases (500GB and more). We are looking for a person who can help the team of developers to define the most effective use pattern taken into account highly loaded system with a huge database size. In addition, this developer is going to help our team review existing database, help them define improvements and help them migrate to the new data scheme. We need this developer to help us plan and implement various production strategies such as scaling and sharding. We are looking to store a massive amount of data. The data shape is going to change over time, so we need help with planning the migration strategy.
• Extensive knowledge of MongoDB
• Practical use of MongoDB no less than 5 years
• Practical experience in design, document, and develop MongoDB enterprise architectures
• Practical experience with MongoDB database analysis and optimization (re-structure the data)
• Practical experience with database replication and scaling
• Knowing other NoSQL systems is a plus
• Knowing more than one software development language is a plus
• Experience with Docker and AWS is a plus