|Описание вакансии "Implementation engineer":
|| Developing adaptors & interfaces for Telecom equipment’s on top of TEOCO’s product.
The developer will be responsible for developing and implementing the whole projects service assurance solution based on project specifications.
• Development of software adaptors / drivers per customer requirements and Telecom designs
• Install, configure and train the project teams with the customized solution package
• Support the testing teams internally and onsite
• Support & guide the Customer remotely and onsite
• Technically support presale & demo activities
The work is performed in teams and individually using advanced development platforms.
TEOCO’s Customers are telecommunication companies around the world. Development work includes interaction with customers and their systems.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Coding capabilities of 1 language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
• Good level of English – reading writing and speaking.
• Excellent social skills (working in teams and with customers), good team player
• Experience with Unix and SQL – advantage
• Experience in Delivery group and/or Telecom knowledge – advantage
• Presentation/training experience skills – advantage
• Proactive, creative, fits into dynamic environments
• Agrees to travel abroad, frequently.